MindBE Education Ltd is committed to ensuring equal access to learning. Our policy provides equal access to learning to all, irrespective of
- Marital or family status
- Race or ethnic origin
- Sexual orientation
- Religious belief or political opinion
We are opposed all forms of unfair and unlawful discrimination. All learners, both potential and actual, will be treated fairly.
We believe in providing equal access to learning to all, in order for learners to reach their full potential.
We are committed to:
- Preventing any form of direct or indirect discrimination or victimization.
- Promoting a harmonious learning environment where all learners are treated with respect and dignity
- Promoting equal opportunities for learning for people with disabilities
- Taking any necessary positive actions to ensure this policy is enforced
Breaches to our equal access to learning policy will be regarded as misconduct and could lead to disciplinary proceedings.