Mindful Parenting – Creating Calm, Happy Homes and Families
Welcome to the Mindful Parenting Area!
What words come to mind when we say mindful parenting? Calmess? Peace? Kindness? Care?
How you ever:
- snapped at your child then regretted it?
- wished everyone would leave you alone for 5 minutes – or an hour because you are so stressed or tired?
- worried all night because you think your child is being bullied – or is the bully?
- cried because your child was suffering and you couldn’t fix it?
- been highly distracted when you’re with your kids?
- been frazzled about your child’s schoolwork, grades or extra curricular activities?
- wanted to scream because there are not enough hours in the day?
If one or more of the above apply to you, don’t worry, you are not alone!
We’ve all been there! We can’t fix everything, but we can do our best.
Mindfulness and other positive psychology techniques can help you become a better parent and a better you! Research is growing in this area and showing us how little tweaks we make every day can make us better parents.
You can develop a parenting skill set that allows you to do the best job possible! And you can teach your kids those same skills so they grow up with strategies, techniques and tools to live a positive, peaceful and passionate life!
Give your kids the best chance of turning out to be happy, contributing and peaceful members of society! Join us here at MindWise Education! All you need is right here at your fingertips!
Benefits of Mindful Parenting
We can help you:
- Use mindfulness yourself to be a better parent
- Reduce stress and anxiety in your child and yourself
- Create a peaceful home
- Be more present in your interactions
- Increase your child and your own resilience
- Develop your own and your child’s emotional intelligence
- Learn positive communication strategies for interacting within your family
- Build on and develop your own and your child’s positivity and passion
- Create a kinder child and help eradicate bullying in schools
What MindBe Education has to Offer:
We offer loads of free resources but also have a private membership site with top quality, research based printables, webinars, courses and tools. Learn more here.
25 Tips to Mindfulness for Young Children
Sign up and download your cheatsheet immediately.